In this role, you will:
Build a trusted relationship with the client account to provide practical and theoretical guidance in the acquisition, transformation and loading of strategic data. Your skills will play a pivotal role in providing our clients with the data they require to successfully implement or leverage the SAS risk technology platform. Included in your duties will be:
- Designing, developing, and writing complex and original software code, specifically focusing on reporting and Business Intelligence functions to support risk focused implementations.
- Working effectively with multiple operating systems and anticipating technical anomalies and enhancements for various environments; transferring and verifying reporting and interactive routines across multiple environments.
- Building SAS OLAP reporting structures.
- Building complex dashboards using SAS portal and other dashboard technologies.
- Building SAS stored procedures and interacting with SAS add-in technologies.
- Writing and maintaining design documents.
- Designing, developing, and ensuring the of prototype and demonstration systems.
- Training clients and users for developed systems.
- Developing unique and new methods for data handling.
- Accurately forecasting duration of projects.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or higher educational degree.
- At least 3 years in a level position with reporting responsibilities.
- Financial domain expertise.
- Experience building and maintaining large scale reporting infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of SAS BI product set.
- Ability to relate key business challenges and technical concepts to SAS Risk management platform.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to develop advanced knowledge of SAS technology, architecture and resources.
- Understanding of advanced RDBMS concepts.
- Understanding of advanced data modeling concepts.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time as business needs dictate.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, decision-making, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of software or applications development life cycle.
- Public speaking experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.