Dessa Glasser, FRG Principal and Independent Board Member for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc., will serve as panel moderator for the Data Management Summit 2020 virtual event, scheduled for Sept. 29-30.
The panel, “Know Your Customer – How to Get Your Customer Data to Support Regulatory Compliance and a Digital Customer Experience,” will review best practice approaches to getting your customer data in order and the capabilities, tools, and technologies required to support and enable a digital customer experience. Discussion topics will include:
- Defining client data golden sources
- Improving entity data quality management and leveraging standards to manage compliance
- Improving inefficiencies around matching data points (CDD) using automation
- Maintaining and monitoring capabilities to ensure data accuracy over time
- The impact of unstructured data and leveraging AI and NLP for insights
Glasser will be joined by Donna Rudnicki, Managing Director, Capital Markets Data Strategy & AML Program Delivery Executive, RBC Capital Markets; Allie Harris, VP and Chief Data Officer, Scotiabank; and Bill Hauserman, Senior Director, Compliance Solutions, Bureau van Dijk.
Registration is open. For information or to register, visit A-Team Insight.