EDM Council Women in Data Virtual Event, Oct. 1, 2020
The EDM Council Women in Data group, co-chaired by FRG Principal Dessa Glasser, is hosting a virtual Happy Hour event on Thursday, Oct. 1 at 5:30 p.m. ET. The event is currently open for registration.
- Introduction by Women in Data Global co-Presidents
- Small breakout rooms for professional networking
- Ice-breaker game
- Q&A/Updates by Women in Data Global Team
The Women in Data group is a special interest group of the EDM Council. The group is open to both members and non-members of the association. The mission of the Women in Data group is to create a community that supports women in the field of data and assists in their development and promotion to leadership roles. Both women and men who are interested in this topic are welcome to exchange ideas, share helpful industry information and network.
This event will be led by the co-Presidents:
- Marla Dans, Director & Head of Data Governance, Tradeweb
- Dessa Glasser, Principal, FRG
- Andrea Ianniello, President & Chief Commercial Officer, LMRKTS