Advanced Tools & Strategies for Analyzing Physical Climate Risk
Get an Inside Look at the Latest in Climate Risk Analysis
In this session with our climate risk expert, Ethan Warmuskerken, we delve into the intricacies of physical climate risk analysis and stress testing. We give you a comprehensive look that goes deeper than (the) conventional approaches. Ethan will guide you through the advanced strategies that have proven invaluable to top-tier institutions in finance and insurance across the globe.
Gain insights, elevate your skills, and learn how to get in front of physical climate risk.
What You’ll Learn:
- Employ nuanced stress testing strategies and tailor them to your financial institution or insurance company.
- Use cutting-edge tools to effectively assess and mitigate physical climate risks.
- Integrate climate risk analysis seamlessly into your existing risk management framework.
Climate Risk Lead
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Risk Officers (CROs)
- Risk Managers
- Climate Risk Analysts
- Insurance Underwriters
- Portfolio Managers
- Sustainability Officers
- Financial Planners
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Analysts
What Clients Say About This Webinar
We are talking about converging crises; one makes the next more likely and more severe. That means using advanced strategies to layer risk models is more important than ever.
This strategy is directly aligned with our approach to climate risk and what we know our peers are doing.
FRG is Trusted by Leading Brands
FRG platforms process over $4.2 Trillion in assets on a monthly basis
12 out of the top 15 Largest Banks in North America have used FRG products and services
Independent survey's Net Promoter score for FRG products and services is 9 out of 10 stars
FRG has clients located in 17 countries around the world.
The world is changing rapidly. Get the tools and knowledge to improve your handle on climate risk.