Data Advisory and Analytics
Maximize the Value of Your Data.
FRG’s Data Advisory and Analytics team is dedicated to partnering with clients to help them understand and treat their data as a strategic business asset.
Our experts work with business, operational and technology groups to leverage corporate data, allowing them to evaluate and optimize performance, understand their clients’ needs, extract business insights, and understand and mitigate risk.
Developed by former CDOs and current industry leaders, our methodology includes a unifying framework with core principles, proven governance and target operating models, and data maturity accelerators. It is a process that works regardless of whether your firm is just starting to consider a data strategy or seeking to maximize the quality and value of your data.
Data Assessments, Services and Operations
- Data strategy, target state and roadmap aligned to business priorities
- Assessment of current state versus desired target state
- Organizational planning in support of target state
- Data governance and policy development / creation
- Data operations, including data management workflow
- Data standards, definitions, data glossary and metadata capture and management
Data Architecture, Implementation and Analytics
- Target state architecture design
- Conceptual and Logical Design for data services platform
- Design and implementation of data services, including data acquisition, sourcing (vendor and internal), profiling, authoritative data stores (golden copies and sources of record), data access, distribution, monitoring and data quality management
- Iterative physical implementation, vendor selection, automated data profiling, reporting, and quality checks, utilizing the cloud where appropriate
- Data glossary implementation including definition, metadata, rules, and Wiki