Glasser to Moderate Customer Data Panel Discussion
Dessa Glasser, FRG Principal and Independent Board Member for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc., will serve as panel moderator for the Data Management Summit 2020 virtual event, scheduled for Sept. 29-30.
The panel, “Know Your Customer – How to Get Your Customer Data to Support Regulatory Compliance and a Digital Customer Experience,” will review best practice approaches to getting your customer data in order and the capabilities, tools, and technologies required to support and enable a digital customer experience. Discussion topics will include:
- Defining client data golden sources
- Improving entity data quality management and leveraging standards to manage compliance
- Improving inefficiencies around matching data points (CDD) using automation
- Maintaining and monitoring capabilities to ensure data accuracy over time
- The impact of unstructured data and leveraging AI and NLP for insights
Glasser will be joined by Donna Rudnicki, Managing Director, Capital Markets Data Strategy & AML Program Delivery Executive, RBC Capital Markets; Allie Harris, VP and Chief Data Officer, Scotiabank; and Bill Hauserman, Senior Director, Compliance Solutions, Bureau van Dijk.
Registration is open. For information or to register, visit A-Team Insight.