Chaudhry Earns SCR® Certificate
FRG Risk Consultant Deepika Chaudhry has earned the Sustainability and Climate Risk (SCR®) Certificate issued by GARP. She is the first in FRG to do so.
GARP writes that the SCR® program “challenges candidates to understand and apply a range of knowledge and skills necessary to function effectively as a sustainability and climate risk specialist.”
The organization developed the program to prepare candidates for sustainability and climate risk challenges, building the curriculum around the following topics:
- Foundations of Climate Change: Science and Global Response
- Policy, Regulations, and Implications
- Green and Sustainable Finance: Instruments and Markets
- Climate Risk Measurement and Management
- Climate Scenario Analysis
- Current Issues in Sustainability and Climate Risk
FRG congratulates Deepika on her achievement.